How Can We Help You?
Frequently Answered Questions
Our Company (Show All)
- What is T-shirt Fight?
- T-shirt Fight is a site the features shirts from designs from around the world. We sell only 2 different shirts a week. The design that sells the most goes on to be sold the following week and the other is never sold again, and replaced by a new challenger.
- I like an older design on your site, can I still buy it?
- Once a design loses the Fight it is never sold again, sorry.
- When is the Fight over?
- Sunday Night at 11:59:59PM Eastern Time, at that time the winner is announced and the new Fight begins with a brand new design.
- How do you choose which shirts get sold?
- We take into account which designs score the best in our voting section.
- How do you choose which shirt wins the Fight?
- We don't, you do! the winner is the design that sells the most shirts.
Submitting A Design (Show All)
- How do I submit a design for consideration?
- Download the submission kit, save you design on our template as a .PNG file, and upload it using the form on the Submit Page.
- Do the artists get paid?
- They do. We pay each artist $1 per shirt sold AND the artist keeps full rights to their design to do what ever they want with after the Fight has ended. (They also get a Free T-shirt with there design on it.)
- How and when do artists get paid?
- Within 5 business days of the Fight ending we send a check to the artist for their earnings.
- What are the guidelines for submissions?
- Designs are limited to 6 colors on the front side and can be no larger than 14 x 20 inches.
- What file types do you accept?
- We accept: PNG for considerations and voting, but keep your design as a Hi Res PSD or Vector to submit if we pick your design.
- How will I know if you choose my design?
- We will contact you one week before your shirt goes on sale.
Product Info (Show All)
- What kind of shirts do you print on?
- All our designs are screen printed on Soft Ring-spun 100% Cotton T-shirts.
- What is Screen Printing?
- Screen Printing is the industry standard for T-shirt printing. It creates the best possible print that is long lasting and has great detail. Other methods such as iron-on, heat transfers, or direct-to-garment printing will fade and crack much faster than screen printed T-shirts.
- How much do your shirts cost?
- T-shirt Fight shirts are $14 for either design in any size.
- What Sizes Are Your Shirts Sold In?
- Men's (Unisex) Sizes: Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), Extra Large (XL), Double XL (2XL), and Triple XL (3XL) Women's Sizes: Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), Extra Large (XL), Double XL (2XL. If you're interested in a different size you can contact us and we may be able to accommodate your needs.
- Do your shirts shrink?
- Our shirts are pre-shrunk, but are known to shrink a little more after washing. To minimize this, we recommend washing in cold water and hang drying.
- How should I clean my T-shirt?
- Machine wash with similar colors, & tumble dry. Do Not dry clean. Also, we recommend washing the T-shirt inside-out, this will help to keep the design from fading.
- What size T-shirt should I buy?
- To get a great fitting T-shirt, you should measure your favorite T-shirt's Length and Width and compare it to the chart found on the home page next to the size selection.
- Who designs your T-shirts?
- You Do! All our designs are submitted from amazing artists from all over the internet.
Ordering & Shipping (Show All)
- How do I order a T-shirt from you?
- On the main page of our site there are 2 different shirts for sale. Under each is a row displaying the available sizes. Just click on your size and then click "add to the cart". After that press Check out and follow the steps on the screen.
- Can I buy more than one at a time?
- Of course, the more you buy the more you help the artists.
- What if I want to buy both designs?
- That's fine, just press the "continue shopping" button and add the second one.
- How can I track my order status?
- Log In to your account at the top left of the page and go to your recent orders section.
- How soon will I get my order?
- Orders ship with-in 10 business days via USPS First Class Mail.
- Do you offer Express Shipping?
- Because of our time sensitive and precise printing schedule we do not offer express shipping at this time.
- How much is shipping and handling?
- For orders in the United States shipping and handling is Free. For International Orders we charge $6 for shipping and handling.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
- Do you accept Check?
- No, we do not accept checks at this time.
Returns (Show All)
- What is your return policy?
- With-in 30 Days of purchase you can return your T-shirts for a full refund. It doesn't matter why, we'll gladly accept the return if you are unsatisfied with your product.
- How do I return my order?
- Email email@example.com and tell us you'd like to return your shirt and we'll gladly send you everything you need.
- Can I exchange my T-shirt for a different size?
- Because our shirts are only sold for one week, we do not carry extra stock in old designs. You may however exchange it for a current design in any size you like.
- Do you pay for return shipping?
- If you are returning your order because of an error on our part (ei: wrong size, or printing error) we will pay for all shipping involved for both ways. If you are returning your order for another reason (ei: you ordered the wrong size or you decided that you don't really like this shirt) then you pay for the cost of shipping.
- How soon can I expect my refund?
- refunds are issued immediately after receiving your returned shirts, you can expect them to show up on your card statement with-in 2-3 business days.
- How soon can I expect my exchange?
- with-in 10 business days of receiving your retuned order.
Send Us A Message
Your message has been sent.
You will receive a response in 24-48 hours.