Have a Great Design?
Submitting A Design (Show All)
- How do I submit a design for consideration?
- Download the submission kit, save you design on our template as a .PNG file, and upload it using the form on the right.
- Do the artists get paid?
- They do. We pay each artist $1 per shirt sold AND the artist keeps full rights to their design to do what ever they want with after the Fight has ended. (They also get a Free T-shirt with there design on it.)
- How and when do artists get paid?
- Within 5 business days of the Fight ending we send a check to the artist for their earnings.
- What are the guidelines for submissions?
- Designs are limited to 6 colors on the front side and can be no larger than 14 x 20 inches.
- What file types do you accept?
- We accept: PNG for considerations and voting, but keep your design as a Hi Res PSD or Vector to submit if we pick your design.
- How will I know if you choose my design?
- We will contact you one week before your shirt goes on sale.